Saturday, July 26, 2008

Blogging Awards!

A couple of really sweet blogging friends gave me this award; Jose and Trina--Thanks so much girls!! Here are the rules for this award (boy, nothing's free anymore is it? lol...just kidding):

1. Only 5 people allowed.
2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog
3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog and live in another part of the world.
4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

Quite simple really--it is a way of saying thank you to those who take time out for wonderful comments to boost your day. I really appreciate ALL my readers and commenters out there and i apologize that I don't get time to visit as much as I'd LOVE to!! Summer's soo busy around here. Anyway,
Big Hug
So, here are my nominations (and sorry ladies if you've already been nominated--I haven't had time to keep up with blogs this week! And I have to pick from those who comment on mine cause if ya don't leave a comment, I don't know that you've been here!)

1. Suzanne
2. Irene
3. Sharon
4. Susan
5. Tamara (from Saipan)


And this is the Wylde Women Award, given to me by my friends Nikki , Trina., and Diane. And here are the "rules" for this one:

1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.
2. Link back to this blogsite www.tammyvitale.com so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.

As Trina said, I appreciate ALL of my blog readers who come every day and leave me comments. You are all a joy to know, so I am passing this one along to all of who--you know who you are!! =) THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

8 comments:

Diane said...

Congrats on your awards! You so deserve them girl!!!!

Sharon Rivera said...

Thank you for the award, Kristine!

I have a few others people have given me and I can never seem to figure out how to get them posted on the sidebar of my blog...grrr. I will definitely spend some time on that when I get back for the SU! Convention. I just finished up a show this weekend and now I have tonight and tomorrow to get all my chores at home done, do laundry, and pack for Salt Lake. I promise to make time to take care of passing this award along when I get back. Thanks again!!

Suzanne said...

Thanks Kristine!

Rose Ann said...

Congrats on your awards!! You deserve 'em girl!!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Yes!!! You deserve such wonderful awards!!!!

Tamara said...

Oh My! My first award ever. My computer has been on the brink so I have been out of the loop for awhile. I hope to get everything back up and running tonight after work, so I can post up my award! Thank you!!!!

Linsey said...

And I appreciate you too, Kristine! You deserve your awards very much as you are a wonderfully supportive and encouraging blogging buddy (and irl too, no doubt) I love your new avatar with your girls, too! Super cuteness! Hope you're having a great summer, HUGS!

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE YOUR WYLD WOMEN AWARD KRISTINE & THE CARD BELOW IS JUST SO SWEET.