Saturday, July 12, 2008

{About Me} Tag

Well, I survived the girls' slumber party, once again! Was fun, but glad it's over =) Not much new to share, so I thought I'd participate in the "Tag" I got from Kimmy over at Stamps, Scraps N' More.
Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers. Here Goes!!
**********************************************
What were you doing Ten Years Ago?
I had just finished teaching 2 years of Speical Ed classes at our Middle School and was preggers with our first daughter.

Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
1. Take slumber party girls home
2. Go work for an hour at my 2nd job
3. Go to the fabric store and then sew a piece in my neice's sundress
4. Grocery Shopping
5. Clean House
I'm addicted to...
  • Stamping
  • chocolate
  • blog surfing
  • computer games
  • more chocolate
  • chatting with my sister on the phone (long distance, but I get it for free)
Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire...
  • girls college funds
  • help our church fix up much-needed spaces (like their youth rooms)
  • help finance a homeless shelter in our town (we have none, and working for 2 churches every day I see a lot of need)
  • pay off our debt
  • open a stamp/scrap store
  • and buy a camper like Diane's and vacation around the country (and fly to Hawaii)
Places I have Lived:
  • Cottage Grove, OR
  • McPherson, KS
  • Keystone, SD
  • Madras, OR
  • Boise, ID

Go check them out! I am tagging:

Have fun reading & playing!

6 comments:

Sarah {SCS: Sairabee} said...

Awww, thanks... but I just did this one not too long ago!

Jose said...

Ive done mine.... hope the people I have invited will take part
Jose

Kimmy said...

YAY! I am so glad you played along. It's nice to know you better:)

~KRISTY~ said...

IM GLAD YOU SURVIVED THE SLUMBER PARTY KRISTINE..LOL I BET THE GIRLS ALL HAD A FABULOUS TIME.

Diane said...

Hahaha!!! You're funny Kristine,buy a camper like Diane's if you win a million!!

Seleise said...

How fun to read about you! You lived in McPherson? My sister used to live in Lindsborg! :)