Sunday, June 01, 2008

Stylized Flowers from Sis

These two cards were made by my sister Kathy. She sent my daughter the purple one, with the orchid opulence layer cuttlebugged with the birthday folder, and the second one was sent to me with a bunch of cut-outs from her new Big Shot.

I can see she's liking her new set by A Chemistry With Paper! :D (too bad she doesn't have internet)

Also: My youngest daughter, Maddy was baptized today at church, and my husband got to do the honors! I just posted pics at my family blog if you'd like to take a looksee.


8 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely lovely cards!

Diane said...

Your sis has talent just like you!
Those are beautiful,love the corner punch in the purple card!

Seleise said...

what a wonderful sister to share such beautiful cards with you! lovely work!!1

Andrea said...

Great flowercards!
xAndrea

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

What beautiful cards your sister has made. Talented like you. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

The talent sure runs in the family! These are beautiful. I love her colors, and I just love the cb folders, too. They make it so nice to add bg texture to cards. :) Kel

Michele said...

These are really pretty! Such soft feminine colors!

~KRISTY~ said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL CARDS YOU HAVE CREATED KRISTINE! THE EMBOSSING LOOKS AWESOME, I CANT WAIT TO GET MY CUTTLEBUG!