Some Easy Scrappin'

I kinda came around to doing these pages of my daughter's baptism by accident today. I was pulling out scrap paper for another project when I realized out of all my hoards of dp, these papers were the only ones that matched my pictures!! What a coinkydink, huh? : p Funny too, because they are suppose to go together, and it just so happens that someone sent me these paisley chipboards a while ago and they are the perfect accents to tie this blue page in with the orange. BTW...my pics aren't really crooked...I took the picture crooked and cropped it down lol. I put stickles on the paisley chipboards and on the yellow paisleys in the orange paper. The blue paper actually DOES HAVE quite a bit of purple in it. Can't tell from the photo.

Thanks for stopping by. I thought about having a poll to see how you like my new blog look but I figured, "why bother, I'll be ready for another change pretty soon!" LOL. :D Take care!!