Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A Sketch Challenge

I'm "back in the game"...finally! It's been so long since I've had a chance to participate in any of the challenges on SCS. Today's challenge was this sketch. I decided to go monotone with this cake image. I got this one at the Dollar Tree! :D I love how it looks with a little stickles in places. You prolly have to click the picture to actually see all the glitter. I also used my mat stack from SU! with double-sided designs (Almost Amethyst). I'm so bummed that I still do not have my old photo editing software. The picture is still dark and I can't add any text, so no Copyright logo of my own :( Does anyone know of a freebie I can download to do this? OR if I were to buy a custom-made one from one of you talented creators out there, if I have to have certain software to use it?? Thanks!

PIF update: For those 3 of you that responded to my "Pay it Forward" challenge, I have them ready to go and will mail on Thursday. Thanks so much for getting your addies to me promptly!! :D

8 comments:

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh wow Kristine!! This is so sweet and perfect for a wedding with the Swiss Dots!!! Awesome challenge card!!! I didn't get to this challenge yet but I hope to this week!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wow Kristin, this is so elegant. I love the colour schem and you did a fantastic job with the sketch.. just perfect. Hugs, Nikki x

Danyelle Kessler said...

That is gorgeous! Great job on the sketch, just all around beautiful card.

Deb said...

absolutely beautiful Kristine, love the layering and stunning stamp

Diane said...

So lovely! Love the sketch and your
coloring is gorgeous!

Diane said...

I just noticed that you changed your blog name! So now it's Country Creations?

Deb Wood said...

Beautiful card!

stampmonkey said...

Thanks for leaving such sweet comments on my blog, Kristine. ;) And I'm glad I've found your blog as well...you have some really beautiful cards here. tfs

BTW, I checked out your cake blog -- nice work!