Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poems-N-Pictures

Here's a project that the girls and I made for their daddy. They were each in charge of their page. The poems are great--Maddy cracked me up! She also drew an elk, cause daddy loves to hunt them.
And here's Carly's page (again). Cute huh? All the doodles are sparkly (couldn't have it any other way, could we? lol.
And here's my page. I'm really hoping it isn't too girly for his desk at work? The colors I think are okay...maybe the flowers are a little much, but HEY!! He lives with all GIRLS! :D
Thanks for looking. I hope you all enjoy your Father's Day.

SIDE NOTE: We are going on vacation this week, so won't be posting much. Then my sister's coming to stamp next weekend, so I should have a bunch (hopefully) to share after that. Bye for now--and happy stamping!!

8 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Wonderful work girls. Perfect for Daddy's desk. Have a great holiday. Hugs, Nikki x

Tammy said...

Beautiful!! I'm sure your husband loved it!!

Tammy
SBS4

Marcia said...

These are gorgeous Kris, love them. Your girls have done a great job.

Trina said...

So cute!! What a sweet idea!!

Deb Wood said...

Absolutely fantastic, I bet he loved it, there is nothing sweeter than a gift from the heart!!

de said...

I love it! The personalization from the girls really make the whole project! Your girls are adorable!

Marjorie said...

Your girls did an amazing job! This is such a sweet gift, I bet he loved it!

stampmonkey said...

What a wonderful Father's Day gift! The papers and colors are gorgeous and look great here. Your girls did a nice job with their poetry too. I'm sure your hubby loved it. ;)