Monday, June 09, 2008

Paying it Forward...

What a great movie! If you haven't seen it, you should. The world would be a better place if everyone "PIF"ed. The idea is that "if you can't pay someone back, you should Pay it Forward." One person decides to PIF to 3 people, and each of those 3 PIF 3 more people...it multiplies like crazy!! :D What an awesome thing to do. Here's a link to the real story.

Well, this may not drastically change one's life, but it may make your day in some small way ; )
I accepted a PIF from my blogger friend Kelly, so I in return would like to PIF 3 more bloggers with some stamping-relating items. If you'd like to accept and commit to pay it forward to 3 of your choice, please leave me a comment here. I'll PIF the first 3 who respond.

4 comments:

Abra Leah Cross said...

I'll PIF! :)

Tamara said...

What a great idea!!! I will play along! You can find me at thunter@moylans.net or on blog at
http://www.seaweedsandandsunsets.blogspot.com/

Heidi Gore said...

I'd be glad to PIF

heidi@dicarlo1.com

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Oh I'm glad you got your 3!! I've already done this and it's fun!!