Monday, June 30, 2008

Paisley Cat

Here is another stamp I bought from CuddlyBuddly.com. =) LOVE this cute little paisley cat. I cuttlebugged the Certainly Celery with the paisley folder to match. The other layers are Tempting Turquoise, Groovy Guava, and Chocolate chip. OH, and the ribbon came in my "Pay it Forward" package from Kelly L (this HAD to have some *yarn* on it, right?)!! I thought it needed a saying, and this is the only thing small enough to fit right there (Year Round Puns, by Papertrey Ink). I wanted to put "Birthday Blessings" but this will do. I can always write it on the inside. Thanks for dropping by!


12 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my gosh...you did such a wonderful job with this cool stamp! Love it!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

Ack! That card is FABU! I love it! Paisley is my fave!

Seleise said...

love that card - and the image is fabulous!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Oh Wow Kristine this kitty is so totally cute, you've done a fabulous job. I will have to go and check out this stamp. I sent you an email earlier, hope you got it as I know we've had a bit of communication problem in the past. If it hasn't arrived check out your spam folder. Big Hugs, Nikki x

Sharon Rivera said...

Hi Kristine! Thanks SO much for those nice comments on my blog! You've been pretty busy yourself with lots of really cute new cards!!! I love that little paisley kitty!

Marcia said...

This is really pretty, I love the cat stamp. Too cute. I also love the layout you chose.

Susan (rainy) said...

Oh I love that paisley cat image! Beautiful card.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

This paisley kitty is so dang cute!! And perfect with that cb'ing!!

Laura said...

What a cute kittie! I just love this card, just fabulous!

Rose Ann said...

What a cool and funky kitty!! I love those colors you've used for her!!

Shanismom said...

cute cat...beautiful card.

Jane said...

I love how this turned out! It's just too dang adorable.

Jane