Friday, June 27, 2008

Groovy Hanna

(pumpkin & almost amethyst dp (su!) and close to cocoa dp (basic grey)
I don't know what sparked this color combo--guess they were just laying on my desk and at the time they looked good together, hmmm....What do You think? I can see the "Groovy" set used with these colors can't you? Maybe add some lime green in there--ewe!! LOL =)

Anyway, this is for my neice who's staying with us for the summer as my babysitter. She just turned 14 today. Thank you Donna for sending me these super cute images!! I know you sent me a happy birthday saying with these, but I can't find it! So, this works just as well. I'm really behind again with the challenges. Did you participate in yesterday's sketch challenge? It's SUPER cute. Hoping to get one done this weekend. Tonight we're going bowling and eating pizza there for her birthday. G-ma and G-pa are coming too. Should be fun. Ciao for now!

8 comments:

Lorie said...

Super cute card!

Donna said...

this is adorable! I love these colors are they pumpkin, amethyst & chocolate chip? going to have to try it *you're welcome for the images, glad you used them - hope you find the sentiment you're missing. love your coloring

Marcia said...

The colour combo works Kris - I love your colouring. I am always boring old gray around my images, but you have convinced me to step away from that from time to time.

Love it!

Abra Leah Cross said...

So cute!! I like the colors. :)

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

What a cute card!! And the glitz is just perfect!!! I LOVE your color combo....I'm definitely gonna have to use that!

Trina said...

Great card Kristine!! I love the image and your coloring, and all the glitter!! I'm sure your niece loved it!!

Seleise said...

great card and your niece will love it. love how you put it together!

Shanismom said...

i like the color combo and the ribbon...