Sunday, June 22, 2008

A FUN Stamping Weekend

Hi...I'm back with several cards to show you! My sister came all the way down (to bring my niece for the summer, and) to stamp with me!! :) We had a lot of fun. We got 4 cards made yesterday, had a BBQ at my parents house and played games like Mad Gab--soo funny!! Anyways, here they are:

My Punny Valentine (Papertrey Ink)

Stephanie (Whipper Snapper Designs)

I KNOW I saw this new sketch somewhere, (the Stephanie card) but can't remember who's it was? If anyone knows, please tell me so I can post that as well. Guess I won't be entering it if I can't remember where I saw it?? ;)

Pun Fun (current) & Vogue Verses (retired) both Stampin' Up!

(Same as above)
The last two use sketch challenge #180 on SCS.

13 comments:

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I love all your wonderful cards Kristine, The fun sheep stamp is just so cute. I hope you and your family had a great holiday, Hugs, Nikki x

Tamara said...

Super Cute!

Diane said...

Awwwww! Those are all so cute! Sounds like you all had lots of fun!

Deb Wood said...

These are all really cute and more important sounds like you spent a lot of quality time with family!!

Lauren said...

Super cute lot! Thanks for sharing.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

such cute cards and beautiful papers, and colors! Very nicely done both of you ladies do amazing work! :) Hope you have a GREAT time visiting! Kel

Danyelle Kessler said...

What a fun collection of cards! Sounds like you had a ball.

Jane said...

Wow, you've been BUSY! Love all the cards. I think the strawberry one is my favorite though.

Jane
SBS4

Carmen said...

You've made really wonderful cards, love all of them.

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Aww......how sweet!!! Of course the pink and brown is my fave!! But they all are just adorable!!! Oh and I remember Mad Gab....it's been forever since I've played that!! LOL

~KRISTY~ said...

FABULOUS CARDS KRISTINE! I LOVE THE LITTLE HEART SHAPED STRAWBERRIES!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...all of these are wonderful!! What fun!!

Shanismom said...

All the cards are beautiful.. love the sheep.