Saturday, June 28, 2008

Charley-N-Willow

Meet Charley and her horse Willow!! Don't they make a cute pair? I placed an order at CuddlyBuddly.com and got them in the mail today! I cut 'em right away and got a chance to ink this one up. I'm so excited to get to play with the others as well, so stay tuned! =)

The colors actually match perfectly IRL. The paper is from the "Maybe Baby Collection" (Daisyd's), and the heart buttons are by Making Memories. Her skirt is paper pieced. I've done that before, (been a while), but I came across Cami's tutorial today and it inspired me to do that with *Willow*--LOVE that dp pieced look, don't you? If you haven't tried it yet, you should!


9 comments:

Cambria Turnbow said...

This is ADORABLE!! I LOVE that paper... I have it too! Love your coloring too! Thanks for the link. :)

Have a great weekend,
~Cami

Marcia said...

I love paper piecing - I'm supposed to be doing some now before the end of the week for a swap. This image is sweet Kris, and you've done a sterling job of putting it all together.

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Hi Kristine, What a cute image you have coloured her beautifully. Hugs Nikki x

Trina said...

Hi Kristine!!
Beautiful card, I love your coloring and that image is too cute! Your layout is pretty adorable too! I'm sorry that I haven't been around for so long, busy with work around our house, holidays, and my job too! Seems like I have trouble even getting one card done, know what I mean??? Talk to you soon!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

What a sweet image. I love the coloring of the image, the pretty pastel colors, and those cute little heart buttons.

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG KRISTINE! YOUR NEW CARD ROCKS!

Shanismom said...

this is so cute. love the buttons.

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Oh wow! I just love Charley and Willow! They are too cute, oh no - I might have to have them too... You did a great job paper piecing, love it!!

Diane said...

Oh I missed this one,just too adorable Kristine! I adore her soooo much!!! And your coloring is awesome!