Friday, May 02, 2008

Thomas Kinkade Fisherman

I actually got the time tonight to make a second guy card with this Thomas Kinkade (Cornish Heritage Farms) fishing scene. I need to make a few more, so I'm sure I'll experiment more with the colors. I wanted to do Sage Shadow/Black, but don't have sage colored pencils, so I used Wild Wasabi. Both my black top layers have green stardust gellyroll pen "faux stitching" around them--hard to see in this photo, but it's sparkly IRL. The sentiment is from Cheery Chat (SU!) Also, my black layer that has the oval on it is popped up on pop dots, as well as my "soon!" oval. I like my blue card in the previous post better. What do YOU think?

5 comments:

Belas Creating Place said...

A very lovely card..the colours are beautiful.
I read the post about you missing you gradma. Touched me deeply. It is nice to remember her funny sayings. Hugs.
Bela

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful card, Kristine!! Your coloring looks wonderful, and I love the layout!!

Donna said...

I like the blue one still better, but I think this came out nice too!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

These colors are Gorgeous, too! I see the stitching on the black. This really turned out nice. I think you do a terrific job with masculine cards as well. If you are like me, I just have a hard time getting in the mood to make guy cards, but you get me started and the ideas usually start flowing. :) Kel

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW YOU JUST SHOWED ME HOW TO USE THE SAME STAMP ON ALL THOSE CARDS!!!THEY ALL LOOK AMAZING.