Hey stampers--here's my entry for the sketch challenge about 3 weeks ago SC172. It's been a while since I've done a challenge. Anyway, I turned the sketch upright instead of sideways because I wanted to use this cute image (that was sent to me). I know I shouldn't point out my mistakes, but I'm kinda bummed on this. I color my images using SU!'s watercolor pencils and an aqua painter, but when as soon as I used the waterpen, :( the black outline smeared! I use Stazon so this doesn't happen, but I forgot to ask my sender what ink she used. Oh well, it turned out pretty cute anyway and I guess now I know to use a different method on my other images. The rhinestones in the corners are acutally pink and match really well--just hard to see the color in this photo.
Thanks for looking, and have a happy Monday tomorrow!