Saturday, May 03, 2008

A Shortage of Fishing Poles...



I love this saying! I'm sure the male recipients will appreciate it as well ;P
Here's a couple more fishing cards for today and then I'm done with TK for a while :D
I don't have any of the fancy inks that I can't pronounce (only because I don't get to town often enough!) but I DO have several colors of Stazon, which I find stamps these images soo much better than any of my classic inks! SO, I tried the green and blue.


For the green card, I used Wild Wasabi and stamped the Linen with the green stazon, and for the blue, well, NONE of the Stampin' Up! colors of cardstock were even close to this color of ink, BUT...luckily I had some Creative Memories cardstock stashed somewhere (I've had for about 4 years now!) and this blue matched PERFECTLY! YEAH!! :D (not so sure about pairing it with the basic grey/black combo, but ??? Nothing else seemed to go well with this bright blue.) i won't be making any more of this blue stazon colored cards--too bright. I LOVE the green though. Wish I had some more masculine ribbon. This was a little piece that SusieStampaLot sent me.

Thanks again for dropping by! I'm in the mood for some cutsey girly cards now...that's what I do best, or at least I like those the best. Have a super stamping weekend!! Maybe I'll even get caught up on some challenges! Links to those are in my righthand column--go check em out!!

6 comments:

Donna said...

these are gorgeous, Kristine! I esp love the blue one with that image. wow

Seleise said...

wow - love the fisherman cards - all versions are great! and, love the layouts and different color schemes you used!

Jane said...

Both cards are great...although my favorite is the green one. My hubby loves to fish. I'm sure he'd like the sentiment.

Jane
SBS4

Deb Wood said...

I love all of these fishing cards, fabulous job!

~KRISTY~ said...

GREAT MALE CARD KRISTINE,YOU DO THEM SO WELL! LOVE THE SENTIMENT.

Rose Ann said...

Fabulous TK cards, Kristine!! I love the colors and sentiment!!