Thursday, May 22, 2008

My Silly Girls

Hey there. I'm still without my computer at home, so I'm uploading at work.

We had some really nice weather last weekend--up in the high 90's. My girls and I had a fun little photo shoot yesterday, trying to come up with some photos to make a Father's Day gift with. I have a project in mind, so stay tuned for that later. Here's some photos to make you smile.




The flower sprays water and twists and turns in every direction. They were getting water in their eyes and up their noses, so here they are with goggles and plugging nose. SILLY GIRLS!!






6 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT CUTIES KRISTINE, I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT YOU COME UP WITH FOR FATHERS DAY!

Diane said...

Great photos,they are so pretty,just like their mom!!!
Love your side photo too!!!

Tracey said...

Cute pics Kristine! hope your computer problems get solved quickly.

Trina said...

What beautiful girls Kristine!! You must be very proud! I wish it was warm enough here for us to wear bathing suits and play, but that won't be for a few weeks yet.
I gave you an award on my blog, but understand it's pretty hard to view with no real computer right now! Hope your computer problems end soon, and you are right up here playing with us again!

sparkplug17 said...

Love the pictures! They're so cute!

Marjorie said...

LOL they are adorable!! I love how they posed for your pictures ^_~ I can't wait until my girls are old enough to want to pose together like that!