Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Mustang Prayers

Here's a card that's very similar to another I made a few weeks ago. This is for a friend of mine.

The butterfly was stamped with the floral butterfly from PTI's Butterfly Kisses in Aqua Cat's Eye pigment ink onto vellum c.s. I heat set it to dry the ink faster, and then applied stickles to the centers of all the flowers. I cute it in half, and turned one set of wings upside down and glued just the center down so the wings will flap. The horse stamp is by Serendipity (MDC - see link at right). And the sentiment is by PTI's Everyday Blessings set.

7 comments:

Lorie said...

Such a lovely card!

~KRISTY~ said...

AWWWW I JUST LOVE THE SENTIMENT ON YOUR NEW CARD KRISTINE! & THE ELEPHANT CARD (LAST POST) IS JUST ADORABLE!

Linsey said...

Kristine, this card is nothing short of magnificent! I adore everything about it! Oh, the horse is amazing and this sentiment, I WANT this sentiment! It's so wonderful, I just love it! Your striped dp, metal heart corners, blinged butterfly and sheeir dotted ribbon is all so gorgeous together! Now that stitching just sends this card over the top! It's AWESOME, girl! Boy, you've outdone yourself this time! Outstanding work! Hugs! ps- I love your pic w/ your girls, it's super sweet! psst--blog candy giveaway at my blog :)

Danyelle Kessler said...

Wow! So many gorgeous elements! The stitching, your corner embellishments, the horse stamp. It is beautiful!

MJ said...

This is beautiful!

Nise said...

Beautiful card!! I have this horse stamp and lots of other Serendipity stamps and love them. It's always fun to see how another artist uses what you've got, too.

Deb Wood said...

This is sooooo Beautiful, I love this stamp and you make awesome cards with it!!!!