Saturday, May 03, 2008

Mother's and Mother-in-Law's Card

This is a double-opening card, for TLC166. These were fun. I found this designer paper that my sister gave me for my b-day and haven't used...not really my style, but I know that my mom and mil would really like it, so here are my cards for next week.

The butterfly is from a retired SU! set. The border is from Michael's "Martha Stewart Line." I added some stickles for a little glitz. The red paper is from the same dp pack and is patterned, although it doesn't look like it here. It's color is purely pomegranate, so that's the color ink I used on my butterfly. :D









11 comments:

Donna said...

what a pretty card, love the butterfly

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh Kristine ALL of your cards are absolutely beautiful. I wish I could be that good with my TK stamps!

Seleise said...

this is absolutely beautiful! tfs the instructions. I'm definitely going to try this one! love the colors you chose!

Jane said...

Very pretty! And it's a bonus that you can use some paper that isn't really your style and make something for someone who will appreciate it.

Jane
SBS4

jo-ann said...

this card is so beautiful! the paper is awesome too!

Deb Wood said...

WOW, these are absolutely gorgeous!! Love that butterfly!

Marjorie said...

This is such a beautiful card!! The colors and papers are gorgeous I'm sure your mom and MIL will love them!

Diane said...

Wow! Love that fold! Everything about it is beautiful,I'm sure they will both love it!!

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG KRISTINE,THAT BUTTERFLY LOOKS REAL!STUNNING CARD!

Rose Ann said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! Your butterfly looks so real, and I think it will fly right off of your card! WOW!!

Juliann said...

Very pretty card!
I just love your blog banner too cute!