Monday, May 12, 2008

Mini Photo Book

Happy Monday! Hope you mothers had a wonderful weekend. Here's a little photo book I personalized for a friend :D

I had a bunch of these 4" coasters and I'm sure I saw this in blogland somewhere, but not sure exactly where? I just used some of my SU! designer paper. I cut my paper a little larger than my coaster, cut off the corners, and overlapped the extra onto the back side (I used double-sided tape for all dp). Then, I cut the backside with coordinating dp and cut slightly smaller than the coaster and taped it over the over-lapped pieces. There might be a better way to do this, but I wasn't following a tutorial, just making it up as I went along. It actually does show the corners a bit :(
I used a sheet of letter stickers, but only had one sheet of them, so I had to really choose the words carefully. It turned out okay though. The only part I stamped was the piece on the front.

10 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Aww, this is beautiful, Kristine. I love the colors you chose. I would love to create something like this with the oodles of coasters I have left here from an SCS group purchase. Now, I need to remember to look for binder rings when I go to Wal-Mart. Ugghh! :) Kel

Marcia said...

This is such a beautiful book - wow!

Lorie said...

This is just fabulous Kristine! I love it!

Deb Wood said...

What a gorgeous gift, love it!

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE YOUR MINI BOOK KRISTINE! AWESOME PHOTO'S & LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED.

Creative Mish said...

This is very cute! I'm sure it was a big hit!

Abra Leah Cross said...

So sweet!!! Do you ever find yourself cutting up letters you don't need to make the letters you DO need when you are using letter stickers? (ie: cutting a lower case "d" to make a lower case "a.") I just never have enough of the letters I need!
:)

Deb said...

fabulous book, the papers are so pretty and the colours co-ordinate beautifully!

Wanda. said...

You did a fabulous job on this photo album. TFS

Seleise said...

this is darling, Kristine! love the papers you used too but the pics are fabulous!