Thursday, May 29, 2008

Just a note...

Hey all...just wanted to apologize if I haven't responded to your emails, or left you comments on your blog for the last couple weeks! I was without a computer at home...and had limited time at work, in fact, I only took the time to upload some photos and post to my blog a few times. I currently have 108 emails - none of them spam, so it's gonna take me a while to get caught up from the "computer crash." Just wanted to explain why I haven't left comments lately or responded to emails. Thanks for understanding.

7 comments:

Diane said...

Hey no problem girl!! I love that picture of you and your daughters,
my goodness they look alot like you!

Trina said...

Don't you worry, we were waiting for you!! I can't believe how much we depend on our computers right now. I would be lost without mine too!!

Veronica said...

Oh I hate that when I am without a computer. Hope you get yours fixed fast and don't worry just visit when you have time. Take care Veronica

Veronica said...

Oh I hate that when I am without a computer. Hope you get yours fixed fast and don't worry just visit when you have time. Take care Veronica

sparkplug17 said...

Sorry to hear about your computer. Hope it gets fixed soon! Have a great weekend!

~KRISTY~ said...

YOUR FORGIVEN KRISTINE...LOL

Marcia said...

Been there, done that, it isn't fun. Take your time, you don't want to miss anything fun and important!