Friday, May 16, 2008

H*U*S*B*A*N*D

Well, now that Mother's Day has come and gone, it's time to think about Father's Day cards! Here's mine to my hubby:
This is pretty much a total copy of [my favorite stampin diva] Susiestampalot's card <HERE> except I still like hers way better ; p Like sus, I used a Stardust gellyroll pen in silver for his entire armor, so it's really sparkly! Hope you don't mind that I CASED you-- I thought it was such a great idea for my hubby and I think he'll really like it...mostly cause it's different than the usual fishing or hunting cards I make him. :D

The knight is from the "Fairytale" set by Doodle Factory, and the saying is from the "Father Figure"set by Verve Visual

12 comments:

Seleise said...

super cute and love the border! I love the glitter gel pens!

Trina said...

Your card is soo cute!! I love all the glitter! It looks fabulous, would you like to make my father's day cards for me(lol)...I always find them the hardest to make!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

hey, kristine! of course i don't mind if you case me!!! this looks great and i hope your hubby loves it!! isn't it just the splarkliest armor ever!! oh, and i'm so NOT a diva, but thanks for the complement! it always cracks me up when i get "recognized" in public! you rock!! sus

Deb Wood said...

Very cute, the armor looks fabulous and love the colors!!

Belas Creating Place said...

Kristine: this is so cute. I like the colours and the design. Great card.

Your gifts from my games are being mailed out on Tuesday. It is our long weekend. Pls.let me know when they arrive.

Take care, Bela

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

You have to love this card and the use of the glitter pen is terrific. I love those. Gerat card...

Jane said...

Oh shoot...I see more stamps in the near future. This card is adorable. I may have to go find that knight!

Jane
SBS4

~KRISTY~ said...

LOVE IT KRISTINE! THAT STAMPS IS AWESOME I CAN SEE IT WILL GET A WORK OUT!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

That stamp is totally terrific for Father's Day. I have oogled over quite a few of Susie's cards as well. Great job on the CASE. I think it totally rocks! :) Kel

Marcia said...

He rocks! Love him to pieces. He will be received with pleasure I think!

Juliana said...

Excellent CASE!!
I love the way you did the sentiment!!

Great card for a dh--they can be so hard to stamp for!

Marjorie said...

So CUTE!!! I'm still not sure what kind of card to make my hubby. This knight is just adorable though!