Friday, May 02, 2008

Fish On!!

:D My hubby told me to label it that. I was like "huh?" He said that when there's a bunch of people fishing in the same area, when one gets a fish on the line, they say "fish on" so the others will get the lines out so they don't get tangled up. Ya, new to me! Lol.

Anyway, he really likes this card...but it's not for him. I needed some guy cards for church members this month.

This is my first card made with this Thomas Kinkade stamp. The sentiment is from Cheery Chat (SU!) and I cuttlebugged the Bashful Blue layer with the tiny bubbles folder. The card base is Bliss Blue (it's retired, but I had some cs to use up) What do you think?

5 comments:

Amanda McIlhatton said...

Kristine - Fab job on the TK card! Fish on!!! :)

Marjorie said...

WOW I love all the different ways you've made a card with this fishing stamp!

Diane said...

It's gorgeous Kristine!!! Your coloring is outstanding!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I am so behind with my blog comments it just isn't funny. We went away Friday afternoon, and didn't get home until late Saturday. Sunday was busy, too. So . . . without further ado . . . I just adore all of your fishing cards above, but this one is GORGEOUS! I didn't know about the Fish On saying either, but I sure love what you did with the cb folder, ovals, coloring of your image, etc. WOW! :) Kel

~KRISTY~ said...

THE EMBOSSING LOOKS GREAT ON THIS ONE!