Saturday, April 05, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge

Today's my first time trying Beate's WSC and I can't believe I stayed up til after 11 p.m. to finish it! (I started it way late TBW) anyway, here it is!

I used more of my Loves Me paper by Imaginisce from MDC, along with Cranberry Crisp and Always Artichoke c.s. and stamps from the Pun Fun set (SU!) This actually fits TLC162 "Paper Tole" as well.

The pink cardstock is actually a canvas-looking design and is the back side of the floral paper you see here! Isn't it pretty? I used the same cardstock for my Family Tree HERE.

For the lamb, (I mean "EWE") I stamped him on the pink c.s. and again on white c.s. Then I cut out the white wool part and popped it up on top of my pink ewe with SU! dimensionals. Then I stamped the heart on a small pink scrap, cut out, and mounted on top of white with dimensionals too. Faux stitching all around completes the look. :D Thank EWE for dropping by!! P.S. Could I possibly get more links in one post??!! LOL.

25 comments:

Deb said...

so pretty, I love your little ewe and your faux stitching is fantastic! I thought you had the sewing machine out!

Deb Wood said...

This is soooo pretty, love the DP!!

Lorie said...

This is very pretty! I want to try this layout but haven't taken the time yet...soon I hope!

janet said...

This card is fabulous...love your entire blog! Who is singing this wonderful song...I must have it!

~KRISTY~ said...

VERY VERY CUTE CARD EWE HAVE MADE KRISTINE..LOL LOVE ALL THE FAUX STITCHING.

beate said...

I love how your lamb pops out because of it's white wool. The paper you used is gorgeous! Great card. Thanks for playing.
Hugs and smiles

Ila said...

Aaah...this is just the Cutest!!..love your colors, dimension and faux stitching looks fabulous!!

Diane said...

Love that sketch,you did a great job! He's so cute Kristine! The dp is very pretty too.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is adorable Kristine!!! the ewe is just the sweetest :) xx

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, and I love the colors and beautiful papers! Your stitching looks fabulous too!

cardcrazy said...

I once saw a plaque in a catalog that read "When you can't sleep instead of counting sheep...talk to the Shepherd" I always think of that sentiment when I see a card with a sheep on it.

Have a blessed day! Thanks for your beautiful inspiration!
-Krissy

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

This is so cute! Love the dp!

sparkplug17 said...

This little guy is so adorable! Great work!

Sparkle

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Hi Kristine, You have some beautiful creations on your blog and I will certainly be popping back again. Don't forget to send me your address so I can send you the blog candy you won. Hugs, Nikki x

My Paper World said...

Soooo cute and pretty Kristine!
Your little lamb is adorable! xx

Seleise said...

hee hee! what a super cute card! love how you popped up the wool!

Rochelle W said...

Super cute card!!

Mistylynn said...

Darling card. I really want to get this set...especially with the promotion this month.
Misty

Allison said...

Just so pretty...loving all those gel pen accents!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

Hi Kristine, I don't know why but my emails are not getting through to you. I received yours fine. If you send your address to the address you just used I can get your blog candy in the post. Hugs, Nikki x

Chris (catt871) said...

This card is awesome!!! I LOVE the colours & You did a great job with Beate's sketch!!!
Chris
sbs4 sister

Shanismom said...

cute lamb. beautiful card.

Corie said...

This is so beautiful!!

Marcia said...

This is stunning Kris - awesome

scrappernic said...

Fun card! You did a beautiful job with it! Love the EWE too :)