Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Magnolia Sketch

Here's a card I made yesterday using some of those adorable Magnolia stamps that Trina sent me.

I tried using TLC172 except I used a square base instead of rectangle.

For the flower piece, I used SU!'s "So Many Scallops" set with my scallop circle punch. Then I added a bashful blue circle for the center. Now for the sentiment--which was hard for me--I searched my stash of word stamps and didn't find anything that would go real well with this scene, so I printed this saying on my computer and attached with a big pop dot. The dp is from SU!, and I added clear stickles to all the raindrops and puddle in her hand. :D Thanks for looking!

11 comments:

Suleika said...

Beautiful card!

Melissa said...

So so so cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Alex said...

Totally cute card - love it! I also like your junge boy one below, very adorable! Found your blog through Melissa's, just fabulous!! Will be back often!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Krisstee said...

Too too cute. I am in love with Tilda!

Bunny Zoe's Crafts said...

I love this Kristine, Such bright and beautiful papers and gorgeous colouring. I love the scallops and sentiment! Hugs, Nikki x

Trina said...

Wow, this is beautiful!! I love the spring colors you used...and stitching...WOW!!! Great coloring too!

Ila said...

Wow!! this is just the Cutest!!..love the papers, colors and coloring. The sentiment you made with the computer is perfect!!

Rose Ann said...

Sweet image! I love your rain and pretty sentiment...as well as your sentiment with the sun! Your coloring is beautiful!

Emily said...

Wow! This is really pretty! I LOVE the background, and your coloring is awesome! TFS!

My lifes inky escape and more said...

This is so cute! Your colors are great :) I just ordered this today yoohoo!

Marcia said...

Gorgeous, love it, thanks for sharing ths one!