Monday, March 24, 2008

So What Do You THink?

I like both this look and my old blog look (the one with the cartoony gals & bright colors), so which do you like better?? Be honest!! I thought about doing a survey, but I'll just leave this post here and you can comment here if you'd like...you can even post "anonymously" if you want to. Thanks! :D

To answer all you sweet gals out there, YES--we had a wonderful Easter weekend!! We had a very wonderful and meaningful Easter Service and then went to my parents for ham dinner & all the fixins. They hid plastic eggs filled with candy for our girls and gave them baskets with treats--and I'm so proud of them that the contents of their baskets are STILL in their baskets and not in their bellies!! :D LOL. I did end up singing that song "Why" during our service and seriously, I about lost it when I looked at people and saw half of them wiping their eyes! But it was good and the sermon was awesome. A really great day. My kids are on Spring break this week. I took them to the dentist today for 6 mo. cleaning--and then shopping. Then we played the rest of the day! And when I got bored, I changed up my blog!! Lol. So, seriously, LEAVE A COMMENT and let me know which you like better, because I saved my old template in case everyone hates this one. ;D CiaĆ³ for now!!

22 comments:

reflections:0) said...

Oh, I like this new one a lot...


reflections:0)

Shanismom said...

i love the new look, colors and the pic on top.

Lorie said...

Oh, I love this new look! :o)

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love it!!! It is MY kind of look.
Jane

Diane said...

Oh I must say this one!!! It's so inviting and I find it's more you!!

cardcrazy said...

This photo looks so peaceful and serene. I feel like those chairs are just calling me to sit down with a cup of tea and relax!

-Krissy

Seleise said...

This is so pretty and calming. Very nice! I liked the old site too but it's nice to change things up every now and again. :)

Deb Wood said...

I love it, is that your home??

Suzanne said...

This looks great. I really like it.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

I love this one!! The other one was really fun, but a little bright. This one is very peaceful and inviting. I would really enjoy a short stay and a cup of coffee here.

Ying Pang, said...

I love this one, and I love the above banner pic, is that your house? it's beautiful:-)

jenny said...

I love them both :) but this one is perfect for spring!!
Also wanted to let you know that you've won an award! Please see my blog for details x

Mary Campbell said...

I love it! So peaceful and inviting. Mary

Morning Glory68 said...

Love the new banner, Kristine! It's very serene and inviting. :)

The kids and I are on spring break this week too. We're planning to go to the library today and then the kids will spend the night with Nana. (They take turns so they each get to spend some one-on-one time.)

Glad to hear you had a wonderful Easter weekend!

Hugs,
Gena

Tina Suzan said...

This does look inviting. It's nice to change things every once in a while...only my opinion...I liked the other too!! Is it your yard??

sparkplug17 said...

I like both, but I like this one more.

Sparkle

kathy said...

I like the new look of your blog.

Sharon said...

I want to live here!! It's gorgeous! LOVE IT!

Deb said...

I love this, I had to take a long look at your banner pic, just want to be there!

Trina said...

I really like this new template!! It's very classy!!
Sounds like you had a great Easter!!

~KRISTY~ said...

I REALLY LOVE BOTH TEMPS KRISTINE! SO GOOD LUCK CHOOSING...LOL LOVELY EASTER CARDS AS WELL.

Marcia said...

Oh I love this one, that banner is stunning.