Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Pun and Punchy Fun!!

Yep...I finally used my "Pun Fun" set (SU!) for a couple cards and the flower and ladybugs are made with my punches!
(click the pics to make larger)

Colors: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Brilliant Blue, Black, Summer Sun, White, Prints Pack (hostess)

We still are not done with the room. We've been too busy with life to get it worked on :( SO, I found some of my stamping "Stuff" and worked at the kitchen table yesterday. These are for some of my friend's kids. I have one more but somehow it got put in the mail without a picture taken of it. It used Papertrey's set Butterfly Kisses. Beate's cute hippo card inspired my hippo card--Thanks Beate!!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful Easter this weekend! I'm singing this song ("Why" by Nicole Nordeman that's playing now) for special music at the Good Friday Service at a different church on Friday and at our church on Sunday. Then we're going to my parents' for a ham dinner and egg hunting for the kids. Fun, fun! Do you have any traditions planned?

8 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Kristine, these are VERY cute. I will have to try my hand at the ladybug with punches. Cool! Happy Easter to you and your family as well. What a beautiful song, yet a sad one!! Bless your heart for singing it! We will be going for ham dinner at my parents and church with them, too. My DS is getting too big for egg hunts, I guess, but we will still have a great time -- I am sure. :) Kelly

Deb Wood said...

These are adorable!! Happy Easter to you and yours as well!

Deb said...

Fabulous cards for children, they are all so cute!

We will just be having a quiet weekend, an easter egg hunt for the children on sunday and a lovely sunday lunch with spring lamb!

Seleise said...

super fun cards. love the stamps and the punches!!

~Jules~ said...

Stunning cards!
Happy Easter!
hugs
Jules

sparkplug17 said...

What cute cards! I really like the rocket one.

Trina said...

Adorable cards Krisine!! I just got the pun fun set too. Now I can't wait to use it!!
Hope you have a very happy Easter!

Jane said...

Love them all...but my fav would be the ladybug card (and my son's is the hippo!). Great job on some fun cards!

Jane
SBS4