Friday, March 28, 2008

Pretty in Pink?

Two horse cards in one day--Whoop, Whoop!! :D I'm on a roll today, and I have in mind another one using this weeks' color challenge, but my girls want a family movie night tonight and we'd better get started, so I'll make this quick.

I loved the idea of this Basic Grey paper with this horse--it kinda reminds me of western wear (?) but I think maybe it's too busy behind her. The ribbon actually matches a little better IRL than it does here. Anyway, Thanks for dropping by!! Oh, in case you're wondering, I got this stamp at Mothers & Daughters Creations for under $10!! Go check them out!!

7 comments:

Lorie said...

My goodness...I think this is just lovely!

Donna said...

I love both of the horse cards (I think the green & brown better though) your blog banner is nice, makes me want to be out there sipping a cup of coffee with you while we chat IRL

Kandi said...

Kristine,

I also have this Mustang stamp and love, love it!!!!

Glad to see you are getting some use out of what I sent you, ya just never know.

Love your cards!
Kandi

Deb Wood said...

I absolutely love all three of the cards, holy cow they are gorgeous!! My mom just got this stamp in the mail and I called her and asked her to borrow it!! So awesome!!

Lynn said...

Wow, your horse cards are beautiful, this one popped out for me because I love the warm browns and the Basic Grey paper you used, so pretty!

Trapshooter said...

I LOVE this card! Very beautiful horse stamp! Great work!!!!

Deb Wood said...

I just have to tell you again how much I love this card and the paper looks fabulous with it!! This is just fabulous!! I've looked at it like 15 times now!!