Wednesday, March 12, 2008

New Stamps and a New Stamp Space!

We're almost done with installing the new counter (10 ft.)! but still need to work on the shelves that go above it. '(I'll post pics of the new room when it's completed--might be a while!) It's driving me crazy not being able to stamp all last week, so I pulled some stuff out of storage because... I got news stamps today!! Thanks to Cathy over at Crafty Thoughts, who turned me onto a new stamp company called "A Chemistry with Paper." I just LOVE their clear stamps!! :D So, without further ado, here's my first card with this new set "Stylized Flowers" (click to view it larger)
It's so hard to see that c.s. is cuttlebugged when you use dark brown, but I used the folder Birds and swirls. The stamped bird is from my other new stamp set called "Big Backyard"--LOVE that one (same company). Stay tuned to see cards made with fences and trees and maybe even a puppy from that set!

Here I stamped the small flower with Pretty in Pink and the outline with Regal Rose and added crystal rhinestones to centers. The celery layer is from the Pallet O'Prints and has the white dotty flowers and leaves on it. Thanks for looking! ;D

14 comments:

Lorie said...

What a great card! I can't wait to see the reveal of your room!

Diane said...

Well hello Kristine!!! I missed ya girl,i've been checking everyday to
see when you'd be back. That card is super nice!!! Can't wait to see
your room!!! Lucky girl!

Marjorie said...

Very pretty card!! I LOVE these colors together and your subtle pattern paper and embossed paper are just perfect! I hope your scraproom comes together well!

Deb Wood said...

Wow Kristine this is really beautiful!! Love your new stamps and can't wait to see more!! You can def see the embossing and I love the jewel centers!!!!! I shouldn't, but I'm off to check out that site, you enabler!!

Seleise said...

the stamps are great and especially with how you colored and highlighted them. the embossing is great too! very springy!

Shanismom said...

love the card and the cuttlebug embossed.

Carmen said...

What a wonderful card, looks really great!

Suzanne said...

Pretty card! I love the colors. Where are the photos of the new stamp space though?

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Wow, I love that new CB folder, and the colors are very pretty. Lots of BLING on this baby. *wink* :) Kel

My Paper World said...

Ooh! New stamps! What fun! Your card is BEAUTIFUL, I really love the colours together!
Nicola xx

sparkplug17 said...

So pretty! I love the flowers. Great card.

scrappernic said...

Love the card! And if I haven't told you, I am totally in love with your header on your blog. Makes me want to go drink tea in a cafe with friends :) Can't wait to see your new room!!

Trina said...

Love your card!! Great cuttlebug folder, and nice layout!!
Sounds like you found a awesome new stamp company, I've have to go and check them out!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card, love the image, the embossed background and the scrummy ribbon