Sunday, March 30, 2008

My New Stamp Space Revealed!

Since so many of you commented and wanted me to post pics of the new space, I thought I'd induldge you, lol. It actually has a little tweaking--like the bottom shelf needs smaller brackets cause I had hubby cut the shelve depth down, and the counter still needs a couple reinforcement legs. Here's a before shot of my tiny, cluttered "work space" in front of my computer: (oh, and uh...sorry if the pics are a little blurry!)

And here are the shelves and counter that my wonderful hubby put in for me!! :D

(My new granite top 10 ft. counter!! Goes wall to wall - it's a small room!)

(OH, and those stamp sets on the top shelf--ya...I can't really reach those without a stepstool, so those are my "overflow" sets that I hardly use but can't stand the thought of parting with them, IN FACT, here's a pic of the top of my desk on the opposite wall--my hubby made that for me too!! :D )
And there you have it! Oh ya, my stamp space is still "The Den" so we didn't change the decore--still outdoorsy stuff that my husband loves.


12 comments:

Kathy said...

This is nice!!!!! Love the countertop and shelves.

Diane said...

Nice room Kristine!!!Love all your counter space!! TFS!!

Trina said...

You lucky girl!! Your new stamping space looks great! Wish I could have a long counter to work on in the room that I'm in!
And...wish me luck, I am finally going for my ultrasound tomorrow, so they can look at my gall bladder. Hopefully, it will all get taken care of soon!

Lorie said...

Wow! That is great! Someday I'll have my own space...I hope! I've given you an award on my blog...go check it out!

~KRISTY~ said...

GREAT NEW CREATIVE SPACE KRISTINE!

~KRISTY~ said...

THOSE SKULLS KRISTINE COME LIKE THAT! THEY ARE TIM HOLTZ GRUNGEBOARD "ELEMENTS". I WISH I HAD A CUTTLEBUG!!

Deb said...

Fantastic stamping space, how I would love a workbench that size!

Seleise said...

wow - awesome! have fun with your great space!!

Heather S. said...

wow- That's so pretty. I'm so jealous! Enjoy! (I'm drooling over here.)

Belas Creating Place said...

Your day was made with this wonderful set up....congrats on being so organized and efficient.
Bela

Shanismom said...

love the room.. alot of stuff, i'm coming over to play.

scrappernic said...

WOW! THat looks fabulous! Have fun in your new space :)