Wednesday, March 05, 2008

HELLO AGAIN!!

Well...in case you're wondering why I haven't posted these last few days...my craft room is getting a little make-over, but my hubby's not done making the things he's gotta make in order for me to put everything back in there and stamp. I'm lucky I still have my computer up--cause I'd be totally lost without that! So, here's a card my sister sent me yesterday--just cause. :D She's getting a Cuttlebug finally!! She found all the cuttlebug stuff at Joann's for 40% off this week, so she decided to get some. She used the SU! set, Loads of Love here.

10 comments:

Diane said...

I was wondering where you we're
hiding!!!! Cute card your sis sent you! New scrap room...lucky girl!!!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Lucky girl, getting a craft room makeover! :) This is a cute card. I love creating with this set, too. There are so many things you can do with it. Love her color choices.

Marcia said...

Cute card, your sister did a great job. Make the most of your new stamp space, please post some pics when you get the key to the door!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh so cute!!!! Love this....

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! Lucky you! That's so sweet! xx

sparkplug17 said...

That'll be cool once your room is all done! Very cute card she made you...I just might have to get that folder now. :)

Seleise said...

great card by your sister. And, how fun that you're getting a craft room "upgrade". hee hee! Have fun settling in and crafting again!

scrappermimi said...

Your sis did an awesome job on this card, so nice to receive that in the mail! Enjoy your new room, so fun!

Smith Family said...

Wow, I wish I could say I had a craft room. I have craft desks, in a cold, dingy basement. LOL Someday, in a bigger house, I will have my own room. With heating!

Love the card! LOL is one of my favorite sets, although I don't use it much... need to fix that! Great job and I hope you get your room set up soon!

Deb said...

Gorgeous card from your sister, how lovely to share a hobby with her!