Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Blessings


I got my Papertrey Ink set "Everyday Blessings" in the mail today--just in time for Easter Sunday tomorrow. These two are for my parents and In-laws. I searched SCS for ideas and I came across Cllstamper's card where she made this great background with the stamps--Loved it, so it's a CASE! :D I really do love all the verses and sayings in the set, but I ended up printing my sentiments with my computer. The card on the left, I used Clear Stickles on each of the cross points and one the right, I used crystals. Haven't bought Papertrey's new colors yet, so here I used Celery and Pretty in Pink.

This blue/yellow card was my first one made with this set. The colors look a little funky here, but the ribbon is Soft Sky (SU!) and so is the card base. The yellow and darker blue is from Creative Memories. This idea was also CASED, from Lauren (My Time). Thanks for looking and I wish you all lots of Easter Blessings.








13 comments:

Marcia said...

Kristine, these are both beautiful. The colours in both are awesome.

Melissa said...

Ahhhh.....these are beautiful and perfect for today!

Many Easter Blessings,
Melissa

Trina said...

Very elegant!! Love these cards, you did a great job on the backgrounds!!

Deb Wood said...

These are so beautiful, glad you got them in time. Papertrey sure has some wonderful stuff!

Marjorie said...

Lovely cards!! Have a wonderful Easter!

Diane said...

Gorgeous cards Kristine!!! Very pretty colors!! Hope you had a wonderful Easter!

All Pink girl said...

Wow so many gorgeous cards so beautiful ,Dawnx

Kylie said...

What lovely cards, perfect for this time of year, hope you had a lovely easter

Donelda said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Papertrey Ink. I also love how you used the 2 different colors on the top cards!! Very nice.

Michele said...

These are so lovely!

Ila said...

These are just Beautiful!!everything about them is perfect!! I hope you had a Happy Easter!!

Seleise said...

beautiful cards, Kristine!

Deb said...

very pretty cards