Sunday, February 10, 2008

V-Day Centerpiece Challenge

You prolly know the saying, "A day late and a dollar short" right? Well, this challenge is a week late (last Monday's) and I got these cute hearts on sticks at the dollar tree, so... :)

The challenge was to make a centerpiece--and they provided a link to these easy "Fortune Tellers" - Remember those? We use to make those in school all the time. These are really fun to make. I couldn't think beforehand what side to start my folding on to have to turn out the way I wanted. I would rather have had the pink paper with dark pink polka-dots showing, but oh well! Nothing stamped here. Was trying to show mom a couple fast things before she had to leave today, so I kept it simple. The candies are Hershey's Kissables. :) Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Diane said...

Better late than never! It's gorgeous!!!

Donna said...

how fun is this with those cute hearts!? I totally remember doing these fortune things...those were the days...

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

This is so fun and creative, glad your late and not "never" with this. It's too cute

Trina said...

Wow, love your valentiene's centerpiece!! Soo cute!
Did I read right, is it your birthday tomorrow?? I'm so sorry, I don't even have a card on the way to you. I've been away all weekend in Minot, and just got back!
Hope you have a great birthday!!

Juliann said...

OOOHHH I loved doing these!
This is adorable!

~KRISTY~ said...

YOUR NEW CREATION IS SWEET KRISTINE TFS!

Morning Glory68 said...

Hi Kristine,

You've had such cute cards and projects posted and I've been checking them out...even though I haven't commented on all of them!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Yesterday was my brother's birthday. Have a blessed day, my friend!

Gena