Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sketch #5 Entry

Nicola over at "My Paper World" puts up a new sketch every 2 weeks for people to try. Here's my entry for her current sketch. I had some fun with the sewing machine on this one. The base is actually Tempting Turquoise, textured c.s.--my picture's just a little off color. I used my 2 sizes of KF Snap Stamps to create the saying on the bottom which says "All work and no play can make you a basketcase!!" :o)
AND ON A PERSONAL NOTE:
We have a bunch of babies!! Most of the calves are boys--yellow tags are boys and green are for girls. They actually are our neighbors', but they come right up to our back yard and my daughters just LOVE watching them, taking notes of them, naming them etc. etc. Too funny. This li'l fella my daughter named "Kelly". They keep track of them by their number. Isn't he cute?

15 comments:

Bevie Pearl said...

Hi Kristine, Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I think the cat stamp is a TAC stamp.It was a gift image in a swap.

Donna said...

what a cute card, love that saying

~KRISTY~ said...

AWWWW WHAT A CUTE IMAGE KRISTINE & LOVE THE SENTIMENT!ALL THE SEWING LOOKS GREAT!CONGRATS ON THE NEW ARRIVALS!

Trina said...

What a cute image!! And your coloring is getting better and better all the time!! This card looks great!!

Ila said...

Wow!! what a Cute card!!!!...love the colors, stitching and stamp....and Yup...Kelly is pretty Cute!!

Diane said...

Good Luck with the challenge,your card is awesome,you should win!!!
Your new babies are sweet!!!

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! soooo cute Kristine! The stitching looks AMAZING! and I love the fun sentiment!
The calves are adorable too!
Thanks for joining in!
Nicola xx

Dawn said...

absolutely adorable card with Nicola's sketch. I never can figure out what colors to use with the turquoise. It is a very hard color to match - fantastic job! Gotta love that bunny in a basket:-)

how cute are those baby calves.

LISA said...

your card is so cute, love everything about it!!
Lisa xx

Catherine said...

very cute, love WSD =)

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

your card is gorgeous Kristine!!! great work im sure Nicola loved it :) x

Glee said...

Goodness, this is just the cutest card!!!!! I adore it! Also, welcome to your new babies!

debby4000 said...

Wow this is a really cute card, love all the detail and the colours.

Deb Wood said...

Oh my, this is just fabulously adorable and so perfect in every way!! The image is adorable, the coloring is perfect and everything together outstanding. I love all your new projects, but this is totally my fave. I so wanna run over to Whipper Snapper!!! Check out my blog, a little surprise!!

Deb said...

Such a gorgeous card, I love the image and you have coloured it perfectly.

Love the calves too, there is something about cows, I love to watch them!