Friday, February 15, 2008

Secret Sis REVEAL!!

This is our reveal week for the 6-week Secret Sister Swap I've been in. First of all, I just want to say how FUN it's been surprising and being surprised over and over again!! My SS is Kandi Kwirant! THANK YOU SOO MUCH Kandi!! She wrote me such a nice letter. She doesn't have a blog, but if she had the time, I KNOW she'd have a ton of regular readers because this gal is a TOP NOTCH stamper!! I've been blown away by her talented and creative cards. OK...I have to show you what I received in my package: (click on the picture to enlarge and see those beautiful cards up close!)


5 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, my goodness! That looks just amazing! So glad it has turned out well for you!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great Sister you have. Kandi is amazing.

Diane said...

Oh my goodness,super duper sista!!!

Trina said...

You lucky girl!! This stuff is amazing!! Think I can talk her into being my secret sister next???

Donna said...

wow! you're blessed - you're right, her cards are great!