Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Note About FACEBOOK

Hey all! Just a note to all of you blogstampers out there that may have gotten an email or some other message from Facebook... I have no idea what I'm doing with the Facebook thing. I'm really not familiar with it. Yesterday a friend at church asked me to sign up so I can view her videos and stuff for work etc. and next thing I know, I'm getting lots of emails saying that YOU guys have edited facebook options etc, etc. That's fine, but I want to you know that I don't know what I'm doing on there yet, so you won't be hearing from me through facebook for a while. Sorry!
P.S.
I'm working on something cute for V-day tomorrow! Stay tuned ;o)

1 comment:

~KRISTY~ said...

IM NOT A HUGE FAN OF FACEBOOK IM NOT A MEMBER ETC...BUT I WAS GETTING RANDOM PEOPLE SENDING ME EMAILS TO MY HOTMAIL WHO I HAVE NO IDEA WHO THEY WERE ASKING ME TO CHECK OUT THERE FACEBOOK & THAT THEY HAD ADDED ME TO THERE LIST OF FRIENDS ETC! A BIT SCARY.