Saturday, February 23, 2008

MORE HAPPY MAIL!!

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, as I always say! :o)
Trina M. of Trina's Timeless Treasures sent me this little 'treasure' for my birthday. She's such a sweet lady and a very talented stamper!! I saw this on her blog and just loved it--isn't that the cutest li'l cupcake? I love how she cut the c.s. wavy like that, and of course the nestabilities (I think?) for all those cute scallop circles! Also, she stamped a bunch of super cute images of Magnolias, House Mouse, Bellas etc. THANKS SO MUCH, Trina!!
Big Hug
Trina's mom, Ila, of Artfully Ila nominated me for this "Excellence" award:
Awww...thanks so much!! I'm very honored. Ila is known for her awesome coloring and detailed cards. We know where Trina gets her talent ;o) They should go into business together! I'm not sure what the "rules" are for passing on this award, and since I've been ill lately, I haven't been blurfing for a while, so I will definately get around to nominating more of you excellent bloggers in the near future. THANKS AGAIN ILA!! :)

12 comments:

Donelda said...

very pretty - lots of color!! Thanks for sharing

Donelda SBS4

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT A FAB CARD I LOVE ALL THOSE SCALLOPED CIRCLES...NOW IM HUNGRY!

Diane said...

Pretty sweet card!!! Raks are wonderful!!!

sparkplug17 said...

How fun! I love the cupcake. What a cute card.

Trina said...

Awwww, your welcome!! I am glad that you liked the card and the images! Thank you for being such a great person!!

Hey, and I know you already got the excellence award from my Mom, but I wanted to give it to you too, since I always check out your blog, and am never disappointed!! I love your blog!!

Marcia said...

Love the colours, very pretty.

Juliann said...

Such a frilly pretty card!
Love the colors!

Linsey said...

oh, happy late birthday! This card is so cheerful and sweet! Congrats on your E award, you derserve it, gf! hugs and happy stamping sunday!

Denise said...

I love that card, thanks for sharing

Veronica said...

That is a really cool card. I love it and congratulations on the award!!! you deserve it.

Deb said...

Wow, I have had a lot to catch up with since I was last here, loving all your work. This is a gorgeous card too sorry you have been poorly recently!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Lucky girl! This is a fab card. I love the colors, the scallop on the bg, and the image is cute, cute! Wow, I really need to get my sewing machine back out. This really looks great with the stitching too. Thanks for sharing it with us. :) Kel