Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Here Comes Mrs. Peter Cottontail...

With a GREAT BIG hoppin' HELLO!! (heehee) I got some really cute bunny images from my secret sis in this last package, so I sat down and made a card with one. I think she said this one was an Inky Antics stamp. Not really sure why I colored it pink--I guess because I started with the background papers (Nana's Kids Glitter Mat Stack) and didn't think grey would match and white would be too white, etc. I think it's kinda cute pink! She also sent some Easter sayings--very cute, but wouldn't fit on the front of this one, so I'll be layering it inside...Now I've GOT to start working on some Valentine's!! The kids are easy, but my husband's will take more effort. Hmmm....guess I better get to browsing the scs gallery--it's full of fantastic ideas!! :)

13 comments:

Linsey said...

Awww, super cuteness! Love the dp, ribbon and wonderfully colored image! What fun to get this adorable stamp in the mail! Good thing it went to someone who makes such great cards! ~hugs~

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh, what a cute card!! Love the brightness and those bunny feet just cracked me up..lol. Neat idea using 4 different colors of ribbon. Might have to CASE that idea in the near future........

Tammy
SBS4

Tracey said...

Cute card love the PP and the bunny stamp. I feel easter coming(already):)

Juliann said...

Love the pink bunny! Great card!

~KRISTY~ said...

OMG KRISTINE!JUST FABULOUS.LOVE YOUR COLOURING.

Diane said...

Oohhhh I love him,he's sooo adorable!!

Ila said...

This card is Super Cute and Fabulous!!...I love this pink bunny...when I made my last bunny card I colored both a blue and pink one..(haven't used the pink one yet though). The Cuttlebug decorative corner die is one I use over and over..(I may even have to replace it yet..lol).

Sparkle said...

your bunny is the cutest! I want some eggs now.

stampingbalou said...

What a gordeous card... I love your blog and I´m glad that carnival is ended now to have more time visiting your blog... Yours, Heike (SBS 4) xox

Jane said...

I think he looks pretty cute in pink!

Great card.

Jane
SBS4

Donelda said...

I love him in pink!! What a bright and cheerful card! Thanks for sharing.
Donelda sbs4

Shanismom said...

very cute card. love the bunny image.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

this is so cute Kristine :) x