Sunday, February 17, 2008

Giddyupabella #2

Happy Monday yáll! (thought that was fitting for my card theme!) Here's a Z-Fold card I made today for a friend of mine. I followed these instructions for it: Z-Fold

Her favorite color is blue, so I started with my new Hostess Prints Pack - light blue and then I didn't know where to go from there. So, I started coloring my image (by StampingBella) - by the way, thanks again to Ally for the Bella images ;o) - and then I kinda went with grey and close to cocoa for the other colors since those were what I colored my image with. Hope they look okay together? (I colored with SU!'s watercolor pencils and an aqua painter.)
And here's a view from the top.
I added blue and crystal stickles to harness, blanket, her belt and hat ribbon to girlie it up a bit. The bottom sentiment is from "Riveting" set and the scallop border is from my new Sale-a-bration set "So Many Scallops". Then I punched it out using SU!'s flower punch, and punched another one out of the cocoa c.s. and put behind, altermating the scallops. Friend sent. is form the Noteworthy set. Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

scrappermimi said...

This is just too cute, and I am totally LOVING that stamp! Do you mind letting me know who makes it.

Thanks so much for sharing!

Deb Wood said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such nice comments!! Wow, now I know who you are from the second post here! This came out fabulous, so adorable. I just love the colors/coloring and the stickles was a great touch!! I wish it was for me, lucky friend!!

Juliann said...

Very cute card!
Love the fold too, nice to see something different will have to give this one a try.
Your coloring is great too, her jeans look like faded jeans!
TFS!

Lorie said...

That is fabulous! Do you mind if I copy your idea a bit? I am in a swap where we send something to a child in another country and I have a 4 year old girl to send something too soooo I thought I'd send her a My Little Pony and this card would be so cute to send with. What do you think?

Rose Ann said...

Your Z-Fold is so cute, Kritine!! I love that Bella, and you've colored this so nicely!

Diane said...

Great card girl!!! Your coloring is
amazing!!! And that fold...cool!!!

Trina said...

This is adorable!! I am always afraid of horses, because I don't think I could color them!! You do a great job! Love the folds on this card too!

Ila said...

I love this card!!..your coloring and design is Fabulous!!!

Catherine said...

I have to try this fold...love your card and the combo..very cute!

Veronica said...

Got you added to my blog. I love your blog so fun and inspiring. love it here