Monday, February 18, 2008

Easy Pouch Basket

Today's Technique Lover's Challenge was to make an Envelope Pouch. It's really easy and just uses a simple card envelope! Find instructions <HERE>. I had my mom in mind when making this one. There are a ton of REALLY adorable pouches in the SCS gallery--many Easter ones with bright colors...some envies are cuttlebugged even--GO CHECK IT OUT!
Here it is with some Werther's candies in it. I used SU!'s set, "In Full Bloom", stamped it in green Stazon, masked the flower, and stamped the leaves the same way. Then I colored in using SU!'s watercolor pencils and an aqua painter.


Here's one I made last night around 11 p.m., but I'm not terribly happy with it. Just not very "pretty" IMO. Maybe I'll use it for a guy?

8 comments:

Diane said...

Not very Pretty???? I Love it Kristine!!! The colors and pattern are amazing!!!

Trina said...

These are great Kristine!! What cute little baskets! SCS has the best ideas don't they!
Have a great day!!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW KRISTINE THEY LOOK AMAZING LOVE YOUR HORSE IMAGE JUST FAB!

Veronica said...

WOW looks like so much fun...hey I meant to ask you if I could add you to my blog friends. let me know..
Love your blog
Veronica

Ila said...

Both of these are Wonderful!!..and what a Great idea!!

Bevie Pearl said...

Your envelope cards are AWESOME!!
One is just as cute as the other.
I love the song that is on your blog. :)

Catherine said...

I have my envelopes punched but not decorated =)

Love both of them!

Nettie said...

Oh these are great. I must say yours turned out wonderful. Now I am off to get the tutorial and check out the others. thanks for including links.

Nettie