Thursday, February 21, 2008

Down with the Flu

I came down with the terrible flu...again, and this time bronchitis decided to invade as well. SO...I won't be creating for a few days. So I thought this would be a good time to show you some of the cards I made for my secret sis, TA Carbone! We filled out questionnaires and I knew that she collects Panda Bears and loves anything oriental. These cute pandas are by Kritters in the Mailbox.

See what she made with this card <HERE> :)

This one is a "Kick Stand" card-- a challenge on SCS. Cíao!

8 comments:

Donna said...

so cute! sorry you're not feeling well. get better soon!

Diane said...

Love the panda cards,so sweet!!!
Hope you feel better reallllll soon,sending you get well hugs!!!

Smith Family said...

Cute cards! Love the pandas! I hope you are feeling better soon!

Lorie said...

Oh, I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Thank you so much for being such a good secret sister! You are welcome in any of my swaps in the future! :o)

Trina said...

These cards are adorable!! You sure found images that are perfect for your secret sister!
I hope you feel well soon!! Get lots of rest, and don't worry about us, we will still come back when you are feeling better!

~KRISTY~ said...

WHAT FAB PANDA IMAGES KRISTINE,LOVE THE KICK STAND CARD! HOPE YOU START TO FEEL BETTER REAL SOON!

stampingbalou said...

They are just lovely - love your panda and the standing card is stunning !!!
your Sister Heike ;o)

Jane said...

Love both cards. The panda is my favorite animal too. It's hard to find stamps of pandas...or at least it's been hard for me to find them. I only own one and I found it at a rubber stamp expo. So your secret pal is lucky that you happened to have some!

Jane
SBS4