Sunday, January 20, 2008

Valentine Challenge *WINNER*

Circle Of HeartsHello!! Today's the day for the drawing if you entered my Valentine card Challenge! First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you that entered!! I just LOVE February. So, I thought I would link you to all the great cards that were entered:
  • Catherine's card at My Stamping Grounds (Such a cute "dressy" card. Reminds me of a romantic night on the town!)
  • Kelly's card #3 at Workin' but...wishin' I was stampin' (Oo-La-La!! Hot stuff!! Love this--also very cute!!)
  • Karyn's card at Keryn's Cards (Another cute card--made with one of my favorite sets, "Loads of Love"--cute!)
  • Jane's card at Jane's Creative Process (Awww...LOVE the penguins!! And take a look at all that paper piercing--whoa! It's soo very cute!)
  • Reflections' card at Reflections :o) Crafting Fun (Neat background on the cuttlebugged hearts!! Gives such a dramatic look--sweet card!)
  • Trina card at Trina's Timeless Treasures (This image is just sooo cute--makes me wish for lots a Valentine's in MY mailbox! :) Another cutie card)
  • Candisue's card #1 at 2 Stamp or Not 2 Stamp (WOW...used beads on there--the whole card is soft and pretty--both of yours are!)

And some entered more than 1 card!! Take a look at these:

ALL of your cards were wonderful and so fun to look at--THANK YOU ALL for entering. That was very fun!! OH!! Bet you're wondering who won, lol.

And the winner is... TRINA!! Whoop Whoop!! Raise The Roof

I have a nice li'l prize waiting to be mailed out, but I want it to be a surprise so I'll wait to post the picture. :) EMAIL ME!! Have a great week, and I wish you all LOVE and HUGS this Valentine's Day!!

3 comments:

Trina said...

I can't believe I won!!!
Thanks so much Kristine!!

Yay!!!! Yay!!!
(I am dancing around the living room!!)

reflections:0) said...

Trina~ Congrats... Great card...:0)


reflections:0)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Congratulations, Trina! Wow, there were a lot of terrific cards. I am having fun going to all the different links. Great idea, Kristine! Thanks for linking us all up. :) Kelly