Tuesday, January 29, 2008

SS Hits Again!!

I got my 4th card/package from my secret sis today. She's such an amazing stamper. I was soo excited to get this large card in the mail--it's SOOO CUTE!! :) I just love the theme of this...in fact, my girls had yeterday off school because it snowed so much and we all enjoyed a good snowball fight, so this came at the perfect time!! :) Unfortunately they thought the dog loved getting a "snow bath" --poor thing! SNOW MUCH FUN!! heehee.
She also included a couple of clear stamps inside. Thank You Sooooo Much!
You Rock

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Holy cow...that is GORGEOUS!!! What fun for you!

Trina said...

So cute Kristine!!
Whomever is your secret sister, sure knows how to color!!

Very nice!

Linsey said...

awww, what a wonderful winter playland! I adore scene cards and this one is amazing! tfs it, lucky! ~Hugs~

Sewflake said...

Very Nice, it brings a smile to my face when I see it. I always miss the snow in winter time. Sure I would want to drive in it anymore, nice to look at pictures though. Great coloring, that is a card to be treasured or framed.