Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Secret Sis Mail #2

Just HAD to show you all what I got in the mail today from my "Secret Sis"!! Too Happy 2 First of all is this FUNNY card:

And here's the inside of card. LOL...soo funny. I may not know WHO you are yet, but I do know you have a great sense of humor.

And I also know you happen to have a great sense of style!! I LOVE the goodies you send me!!
Here's what was inside my package: **PAPER SALON*

THESE LOOK SOO FUN!! I've never seen these before. Included was a cardstock/ designer paper pallete with 40 swatchesShock 2; a pack of designer envelope liners; and a pack of 8 lavendar cards with green envelopes!! WOW!! :) I'm so excited to start using them.
Big HugTHANK YOU SOOO MUCH!! YOU'RE SWEET! Candy

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow! That is so exciting! I'm trilled for you and that is such a FUNNY card!

sari said...

*LOL* What a great card you have recieved!!! And fabolous goodies!

Trina said...

lucky girl!!!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW KRISTINE WHAT AWESOME GOODIES,THE CARD IS HILARIOUS!