Saturday, January 19, 2008

**SCRAP-sa-Daisy**

Heehee...couldn't resist that title. I still had a few more little scraps of ladybugs, so I made this "window" and "curtain"--did you guess that before you read this?? :) I put big pop dots behind the top valance to make it stand out like a curtain would. I think it's cute. Again, I used the Glitter Mat Stack called "Nana's Kids." You can click the pic to see more details (*like the gliter*)

SU! Colors: Pixie Pink, Whisper White / the rest is from the Mat Stack, and the green is a toss up between Gable Green and Celery? Guess I will put a saying on the inside on this one. Wonder if this would count for the Glitter Challenge on VSN tonight?? *shhh, I didn't actually put any glitter on it--it's already in the paper!* lol. Have a SPARKLING weekend!!

4 comments:

~KRISTY~ said...

AAAAAAW HOW CUTE! LOVE THE LADYBUGS & I JUST LOVE GLITTER PP!

Michele said...

This is such a cute card! Love these soft colors together!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

LOL--this is cute. I wouldn't have thought to make it into a window. Great idea. That is where they usually hang out anyway. ;) Kelly

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

Hi Kristine, this is so adorable!!! :) x