Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Prayer Journals

Happy Tuesday! I wanted to show you these prayer journals that I made yesterday. I still have a couple more to make for tomorrow--they are for my Wed. night "Treasure Seekers" group at church. I bought a few notebooks that are 7"x 5" and I decorated the fronts and added ribbons. I thought about adding an initial on the bottom right side, but couldn't figure exactly which one should go to whom, so I'll just let them choose.


I'll show you the others--as soon as I get them done! So much to do, so little time.

CiaĆ³ for now!

6 comments:

Lorie said...

These are great! I've been procrastinating about making one for myself. Guess I'll have to do it now!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

These are awesome!! Great idea!

I love the paper you used, and I think the butterfly was a terrific embellishment to me symbolizing new life or new beginnings! :)

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

Lovely paper and ribbons! I really enjoy the idea of a prayer journal too.

~KRISTY~ said...

JUST GORGEOUS KRISTINE! LOVING ALL YOUR YUMMY RIBBONS!WHAT A BEAUTIFUL GIFT IDEA.

Heather S. said...

Those are so cute. I think you did a great job. Sorry I haven't commented in a while, life has been crazy.

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

these are really beautiful Kristine!! :) xx