Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Prayer Journals #2

Here are 3 more prayer journals I made for my "Treasure Seekers for Kids" class at church. I decided not to put "prayer journals" on these because I know that some already have those and might want to use these for something else. You can click the pictures to make them larger and see the details.
I used my Microsoft Word Art to create the circular words that say 'Jesus Loves Me' and then printed it onto white cardstock. Then I used my Giga Scallop Circle Punch --centered the words in the middle and punched it out. I drew the hearts in with my pixie pink marker. Oh ya--their names are printed on computer too. The paper is from my Glitter Mat Stacks--LOVE THAT! I don't have to add any stickles, it's already in the paper! :o)

OH YA....and a HUGE thanks (once again) to my Secret Sis for the awesome polka-dotted ribbon. I used a little on these but not too much cause I really wanted to use it on my cards!

9 comments:

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

more beautiful journals :) x

~KRISTY~ said...

ALL YOUR PRAYER JOURNALS ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL KRISTINE! TOTALLY LOVE ALL THE DIFFERENT COLOUR COMBO'S.

Heather S. said...

So cute, I need to make these for my girls, but I'll have to add the sparkle since I don't have a glitter mat pack. I've never heard of that before, where can I find one?

tyrymom29 said...

These are GOrgeous!!!

Trina said...

OOOHHHH!!! These are absolutely gorgeous!!

Sorry I am late on posting, but I've been working some crazy hours, and I've been sick...I received your card the other day...and absolutely love it!!! Thanks for thinking of me!!

Marjorie said...

Beautiful journals!! I love the colors and the ribbon you used!

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

These are awesome! I love the Jesus loves me around their names as well. Terrific idea! You come up with so many of those *wink* :) Kel

Sparkle said...

Very cute! I love the glitter paper.

~Jules~ said...

What a top idea!
The journals are all beautiful!