Sunday, January 06, 2008

LOVE is in the Air

This is for Kelly's little card challenge {HERE}. It's basically following the sketch challenge from #155, but she also posted a couple other "rules" so go check it out if you'd like to play along!

Here's a close up that shows the Stardust gellyroll pens I used to color in the heart and girl's dress. Also, I used big fat pop dots behind the girls (black circles only) to give dimension to this and help seperate them more. I don't know what set she is from--I got 1/2 a set for free, but the "Love" came from SU!'s set, "Love Matters." Snowflake Cuttlebug folder was used for the white background, and the red/white polka-dot paper came from my local scrapbook store.

14 comments:

Betty said...

we get most of our snow in january and february
that's a nice card
i love the little girl image! she's so cute

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

This is really cute, Kristine! I "Love" it! Just had to play on your sentiment on your card. This is really cute, and it fits a couple of other challenges I have seen. Somebody wanted a red, white, and black Valentine, but I can't remember where I saw that one. Anyway . . . Thanks so much for playing along! :) Kelly

Seleise said...

Kristine,
Wow - what a great card. It just puts a big smile on my face. I love the texture and the colors and that darling stamp. Great design!

Diane said...

Love it!! Too cute!!

Juliann said...

awwww she is just so cute! I wish I would have purchased that set from SU when it was out! Very preety card!

~KRISTY~ said...

WOW KRISTINE! LOVE THE BLACK & RED!YOUR NEW CARD IS JUST AWESOME!

My Paper World said...

So cute! The image is adorable!

Tracey said...

Cute card I realy like the love stamp and how you used it:)

Trina said...

Love it, Love it, Love it!!!
What an awesome card!!! It is sooo cute!! Love the layout, and all the sparkle!
Great job!!

Shanismom said...

cute card, love the embossed snowflakes.

Deb said...

this is gorgeous Kristine, I love the little girl image, so sweet!

Corie said...

This is so adorable!!

♥ Marlou ♥ said...

adorable!!!! love this cute stamp x

Chris (catt871) said...

This is absolutely adorable!! That little girl is too cute!!!!