Saturday, January 19, 2008

Hey There, Little Lady!

I wish I could've been playing VSN08 today, but the house needed cleaning and our dryer broke!! SO, had to hang up a clothesline out back and hang them up. How long do you think it should take to dry when it's only 38 degrees outside? Hmmm.... :)

SO... I did clean up my stamp desk and these pieces of leftover scrap paper were just too cute to throw away, so--I found SC99 to use them up. I LOVE how this turned out. Had to go outside though to take a picture. You prolly can't see that all those stars have glitter and it's really sparkly up close. (click it to enlarge photo.)


P.S. Tomorrow is the last day to upload your cards for my Valentine's Challenge!!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

This is really pretty. Love the pink with the kraft paper.

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

This is really cute ladybug paper. I probably would have hated to part with it as well. Love the sketch you used for it. Terrific! Sorry to hear about the dryer. They might freeze out there now. We had -1 this morning (here in PA) when I woke up around 7:30 a.m. . . . brrrr! Crazy weather.