Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Hedgie Hello!

Secret Sis Mail #3...
Awwww.... This is just too Ca-UTE!!! :) I LOVE hedgies and when I opened this card from my secret sis today I got warm fuzzies--and totally lots of smiles. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! :) I also have to say that who ever you are, you are just the best at coloring!! I really want to know what in the world you used to color this with--mineral spirits?? It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!
And, you can't see it well enough in this photo, but the ladybugs and all the flowers are popped up on dimensionals!! And the bugs have crystal effects on them, and the flowers have yellow glitter in centers. There so much details in the little things--just TOO STINKIN' CUTE!! :) THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!

Here's a pic of the sweet flowers stickers she sent me too!! Thanks for making my day. This is soo much fun. Can't wait to meet you!

12 comments:

Lorie said...

You are right! This is wonderful!

sari said...

oh my...what a beutifull card!!! Love it!!

Juliann said...

Very pretty card!
That was very nice!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

you have a very talented secret sis! i want to play that thing someday! i LOVE those little flower stickers. i think they may have to be my next quest! just thought i'd pop in and say hi! i LOVE your new picture--you look great, friend! wish we lived closer.....

Diane said...

Lucky girl!!! What a beautiful card,Hedgies are so darling and her coloring is to die for!!!

My Paper World said...

Ooooh! Lucky you, that card and the flower embellies are GORGEOUS!
Nicola xx

Carmen said...

The card is really wonderful!

Yanitza Ramos said...

What a lovely card! Loved the colors you used.

~KRISTY~ said...

HOW ADORABLE! LUCKY YOU KRISTINE GETTING CUTIES IN THE POST!

Linsey said...

this card is super sweet! I love hedgeies, they are so fun and adorable! Um, can I come over and get coloring lessons from you?--this image looks awesome! cute bling centered flowers too, lucky girl! great work!

Linsey said...

hmmm, just went back to re-read what you used to color this, and oops! I bet you color this well too, though I would love to know what coloring technique was used on this--it totally rocks! sorry for the confusion, hehe

Donelda said...

aaawwwww, this is soooo cute!! I lvoe your color combo and the little extras -- the heart on the ribbon and the shiny hearts too. You've done a great job of coloring in this image too!! NICE!!