Saturday, January 05, 2008

A Happy Card

This card just makes me smile :) I wanted to use up some of my SU! designer paper and had these primas to match, so I whipped up this cutie, using sketch challenge #126. The only thing that's "ink"ed on here, is the tiny sentiment, which is layered with my scalloped circle Cuttlebug dies.

Flowers & VaseSO... the hubby and I finally got to go celebrate our 11th anniversary last night. Beating My mom had the weekend off work (for once) so she took the girls over night while we went to our favorite restaurant where he proposed. It's a very classy restaurant and the food is sooo yummy--no matter what we order...we love it! It's very expensive too, so we only go there about once a year--then we can justify splurging there. It's also about an hour from where we live and it started snowing as we were eating. They still had white lights in the trees and it sits right along the river, so it was beautiful. Today we have a little down time yet until we get the kids back, so as hubby's snoring on the couch, I came to make a quick card. Hope to have more to show you tomorrow (if I get it done!) :) Have a great Saturday!!

10 comments:

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

Beautiful card (love those colors--I really need to get more pinks and browns). Also beautiful memories of a terrific evening by the sounds of it *wink* Congrats on 11 years of marriage to you and DH!! Woohooo! :) Kelly

~Jules~ said...

Those are my favourite colours all put onto one card!
I just love it!

Juliann said...

Happy Anniversary!!!
I love your card it makes me smile too!!!!

Trina said...

Very cute card! I love the color combo!!
Happy Anniversary! I am glad that you got out to celebrate, sounds like a great meal!!

My Paper World said...

Beautiful card! Glad you enjoyed your meal, it's sounds wonderful!

~KRISTY~ said...

GORGEOUS CARD KRISTINE! LOVE THE COLOUR COMBO! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AS WELL!

Carmen said...

Happy Anniversary!
Your card is really wonderful, the colors are great!

Marcia said...

Beautiful card, the colours work so well. Love it.

Congrats on a great night out - it is something that is so important to us parents, once the kids arrive you do have to work hard at it!

:)Marcia

Corie said...

Oh I love the colors on this one, so cute.

Michelle said...

Love how you colored your primas! Great color combination!