Sunday, December 30, 2007

You're FIN-tastic!

Featured Stamper #47

Our featured stamper for today was Danielle Lounds. The challenge is to browse her card gallery and recreate something, changing at least 2 things. HERE is her card I chose to inspire "fin-tastic". Isn't it a pretty card? Better than mine, I must say. I loved her choice of colors and patterned paper. I changed the stamp set and paper for a Valentine's Day feel (or birthday). Oh! And I also used Wiggly Eyes! But I still like hers waay better. ;)

STAMPS: Toucan of My Love
PAPER: Taken with Teal; Pretty in Pink; and ? Patterned Paper (all SU!)

19 comments:

Tracey said...

I think you did a fin-tastic (he he) job with the challenge love the colors and the googly eyes :)

Kelly - KL Stampin N Scrappin said...

This is sooo cute. I love the soft colors and the wiggly eyes are perfect! I haven't done a challenge in so long. Too dang busy with work and fitting in my swaps that I am working on. uggh! I guess I will just do enjoy the challenges through you gals a while. *wink* Kel

Belas Creating Place said...

So cute....love the eyes...
Bela

Diane said...

Very cute!!!

Trina said...

I think that your card is just perfect!! Totally adorable!!
Love the patterned paper in the background and the googlie eyes!!
Have a Happy New Year Kristine!!!

Juliann said...

Sooo cute! I love that DP as well. I do love boogillie eyes too!!!

All Pink girl said...

Beautiful card ,love the colours ,Dawnx

Linda said...

I LOVE both cards. Your card is adorable wiggly eyes and all.

~KRISTY~ said...

YOUR "FIN"-ISHED CARD IS TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! LOVE THE COLOURS YOU USED.

Shanismom said...

cute card, love the eyes and the colors.

Corie said...

Happy New Year!! Big hugs and smiles!

Marjorie said...

Cute!! I love those wiggly eyes :D Happy New Year!

My Paper World said...

Very cute!

Deb said...

This is gorgeous, so cute!
Happy New Year!

Tammy said...

Love the wiggle eyes:) Adds that extra touch.

Happy New Year!!
Tammy
SBS4

Michele said...

How cute is this little guy? Love those eyes!

Donelda said...

Love those colors and I really like your googlie eyes!! Nice work

Donelda SBS4

Stampedbyanangel@aol.com said...

This is adorable, i love using these googly eyes! Colors are so cheery...sbs4

Jane said...

Good job on recreating the feel of the card! I think it's adorable.

Jane
SBS4